For decades, black farmers fought the United States Department of Agriculture over racial discrimination. The farmers, mostly in the south, lost crops, their farms and their homes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Walking while black: Michael Brown, black men and white police officers