For decades, black farmers fought the United States Department of Agriculture over racial discrimination. The farmers, mostly in the south, lost crops, their farms and their homes.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa
- Gleaming new Eko Atlantic city leaves historic Lagos in dust