(GIN)—Mozambique, profiled as the next Norway enjoying a windfall from its recent finds in off-shore gas, may be headed for troubled waters instead. A fragile peace has reigned over the southeast nation since a treaty in 1992 ended a 16-year-long civil war. A pawn in the Cold War of the great powers, the coastal nation […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told