When I take a stroll through my memories, I always seem to come to the first basketball game I ever went to. It was me and the rest of my girl scout troop jumping around new York City high off excitement and candy. We were going to see the New York Liberty Women’s basketball team.
Top Posts & Pages
- HRC to Governor Mike Pence: No phony 'clarifications' of S.B. 101
- We’re still talking about the N-word…
- Barry Minniefield: The voice of Fort Wayne on The Voice
- ‘Doctor Ben’ legendary scholar of Egypt, was dean of Harlem Street University
- Shooting occurs on Bowser just days after Oliver Street shooting