When I take a stroll through my memories, I always seem to come to the first basketball game I ever went to. It was me and the rest of my girl scout troop jumping around new York City high off excitement and candy. We were going to see the New York Liberty Women’s basketball team.
Top Posts & Pages
- (Black) Women’s History Month: Overlooked achievements
- American missionary kidnapped in Nigeria as neighbor countries seethe
- The Art of Hair: A Day of Hair, Beauty, Body, and Spirit, March 14
- Some faith leaders victimize rape survivors again
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance