When I take a stroll through my memories, I always seem to come to the first basketball game I ever went to. It was me and the rest of my girl scout troop jumping around new York City high off excitement and candy. We were going to see the New York Liberty Women’s basketball team.
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition