Hmmmm. All the money we spend on defense and security and the U.S Army’s computer system is penetrated by guys trying to get the heads up on a video game. Well, no need to worry because we’re sure that governments across the world—as usual—are well behind kids and others in the video game world. Good […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace