Finding a “breath of freedom” in post-World War II Germany, African American soldiers experienced for the first time what it felt like to be treated as equals.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case