Finding a “breath of freedom” in post-World War II Germany, African American soldiers experienced for the first time what it felt like to be treated as equals.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- Leaders clamp down as elections near in 10 countries
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot