(GIN)—The World Bank, blamed for the devastation of thousands of lives in developing countries through the promotion of now discredited “structural adjustment” policies, is currently advocating land policies which benefit corporations over the world’s poorest people—namely farmers, pastoralists, and indigenous communities. Many of these affected groups are essential food producers for the entire planet, according […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition