If you are getting disability benefits, we understand how difficult the prospect of trying to work can be. We also understand that the possibility of having medical and financial benefits cut off can be frightening. But rest assured, Social Security has some great work incentives in place that allow people with disabilities to “test the waters” and prove that they can work before any benefits are stopped.
Top Posts & Pages
- No pause in royal ceremony after 38 teen dancers killed in crash
- Spotlight on United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- Quakers revive Freedom Schools to provide historic clarity, healing, advancement of just society
- National NAACP’s Shelton spearheads organization’s federal policy advocacy
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings