In her book about Genois Wilson, Fort Wayne author Carol Butler inspires children to hold onto goals and ambitions despite setbacks and frustrations.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- African/African-American Historical Museum part of ‘Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown’ event