(GIN)—In the latest development of energy from “renewables” such as solar and wind, the Ashegoda Wind Farm was launched Oct. 26 in Tigray state, Ethiopia. It follows a plan to create a “climate resilient’ economy by 2025. Africa’s second most populous country has been plagued by frequent blackouts. The new energy capacity supplements hydropower from […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- With more than 1,000 infected, can Ebola virus be stopped?
- Red yeast rice is nice to your blood vessels
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Frost Illustrated newspaper scraping by after theft (journalgazette.net)