This indeed could be game-changing in a number of ways. It’s no secret that folks in lower income brackets are disproportionately affected by diseases and medical conditions that are related to poor nutritional habits. And, as the article indicates, the irony is healthier food choices are often expensive moving people with less economic resources to […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive