by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Girl Summit to take up Ethiopian ‘maid trade,’ child brides
- Dr. Jeremiah Wright: Christians should work together, uplift black community
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Annual Harambee Fest scheduled for Aug. 2 at Weisser Park