by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance