by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles