by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son