Voter suppression is alive and well, especially in the state of North Carolina, where a Republican official, Don Yelton, proved himself to be at best intellectually limited, and at worse, downright crazy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- With more than 1,000 infected, can Ebola virus be stopped?
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Red yeast rice is nice to your blood vessels
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14