By Benjamin F. Chavis Jr. NNPA Columnist The 2014 election year should be a voting “payback” year for Black America. Elected officials and politicians across America who have voted and acted against the economic, political and social interests of the black American community should be voted out of office in the November 2014 midterm elections. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service