You might be in awe over the numbers tossed around but what draws our attention is the speculation on the why. Investors were upset that they made only 50 percent on a deal rather than 200 or 300 percent? Really? There was a time when making 50 percent on one’s investment was considered great. So, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case