FORT WAYNE—Most often, people, including neighbors, friends and family, express shock and surprise when someone in the community is killed in a domestic violence incident. But warning signs leading up to such violence—and even death—usually are plentiful.
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition