FORT WAYNE—Most often, people, including neighbors, friends and family, express shock and surprise when someone in the community is killed in a domestic violence incident. But warning signs leading up to such violence—and even death—usually are plentiful.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance