By Jazelle Hunt NNPA Washington Correspondent WASHINGTON (NNPA)–The U.S. Black Chambers (USBC) and the National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators, and Developers (NABHOOD) are formally partnering to make sure that a significant portion of the $40 billion African Americans spend each year on travel and tourism remains in black hands. The partnership was launched […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace