Healthcare reform in Massachusetts? Raise the federal minimum wage? Politics has a strange way of making people speak around election time—as does pressure from small but vocal segments of the political landscape. One can’t help but wonder what would have happened in the past presidential election had Mitt Romney not found him self boxed into […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace