LET’S DO BETTER Absence of proper resources in underserved neighborhoods has been at the forefront of discussion since the 1960s riots. During that era, businesses began moving out of center-cities across America. Riots, however, were not the only reason entrepreneurs abandoned center-cities. Other explanations for the desertions were, “high crime and poor sales.” However, a […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Walking while black: Michael Brown, black men and white police officers