The recent NLRB ruling indicating that college athletes should have the right to unionize makes sense. It’s time to end the hypocrisy and admit that college athletes are first and foremost money-making employees for these schools. They help pay huge salaries of a number of college officials as well as finance many school program. In […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace