(GIN)–A movement for climate justice, building across Africa, was in the house at the global Climate Summit recently held in Warsaw, Poland. Writing in African Green Media, Fidelis Zvomuya of Zimbabwe observed: “As the world gathers for the 19th annual UN Climate Change talks (COP 19), Africa stands at the precipice. In the subcontinent, climate change […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance