(GIN)–A movement for climate justice, building across Africa, was in the house at the global Climate Summit recently held in Warsaw, Poland. Writing in African Green Media, Fidelis Zvomuya of Zimbabwe observed: “As the world gathers for the 19th annual UN Climate Change talks (COP 19), Africa stands at the precipice. In the subcontinent, climate change […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition