(GIN)–A vote in the U.N. Security Council has denied the Kenyan President and Vice President a year’s postponement of a pending trial for gross crimes against humanity. President Uhuru Kenyatta and VP William Ruto told the Daily Nation they would continue to run the affairs of Kenya despite the pending cases. Those seeking to benefit […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- $90 million-plus lost to foreclosure scams