By Dwight Brown NNPA Film Critic At the end of ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes,’ the 2011 version of the classic 1968 ape movie, you were left with a haunting sense that humans had gone off their rockers and apes, the aggrieved, seemed saner. The premise for ‘Dawn of the Planet of the […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace