Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- Heart City Health among tops in serving low-income families
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation