We just experienced a shameful milestone in the history of U.S. media—and barely anyone noticed. There are now zero black-owned and operated full-power TV stations in our country.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Dr. Jeremiah Wright: Christians should work together, uplift black community
- Girl Summit to take up Ethiopian ‘maid trade,’ child brides
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance