We just experienced a shameful milestone in the history of U.S. media—and barely anyone noticed. There are now zero black-owned and operated full-power TV stations in our country.
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone