We just experienced a shameful milestone in the history of U.S. media—and barely anyone noticed. There are now zero black-owned and operated full-power TV stations in our country.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa