As the 219th Anniversary of Fort Wayne HIS-Story approaches, why is there no enthusiasm leading up to Fort Wayne’s birthday? Isn’t there community curiosity concerning what Anthony Wayne did to warrant a statue of his likeness and a city named in his honor?
Top Posts & Pages
- No pause in royal ceremony after 38 teen dancers killed in crash
- Spotlight on United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- National NAACP’s Shelton spearheads organization’s federal policy advocacy
- Quakers revive Freedom Schools to provide historic clarity, healing, advancement of just society
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings