As the 219th Anniversary of Fort Wayne HIS-Story approaches, why is there no enthusiasm leading up to Fort Wayne’s birthday? Isn’t there community curiosity concerning what Anthony Wayne did to warrant a statue of his likeness and a city named in his honor?
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies