My barber shook his head as I sat down in his chair. He was deeply disturbed by the Tea Party shutdown of the government. Despite the fact that it was over, he was still unsettled. He told me about two tenants of a house that he owns who both work for the federal government.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers