The west, in particular the U.S, has expressed real concern over what is happening in the Ukraine. Once again, Russia appears to be on the imperialistic move, trying to rebuild what was lost with the dissolution of the Soviet Union. In the long run, there might not be much need for intervention. Vladmir Putin and […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace