IPFW College of Health and Human Services, the Northeast Indiana Area Health Education Center (NEI-AHEC) and Parkview Regional Medical Center is offering two Health Career Exploration Academy (HCEA) camps this summer for high school (June 6 through June 21) and middle school students (July 15 through July 19).
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- ‘If I dated black girls…’
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers