The “Rising Above” healing service took place Sept. 11 in IPFW Alumni Plaza on campus. The service was one of a number of events the university scheduled during Suicide Prevention Week, Sept. 9 through Sept. 13. The service also included a balloon release to honor memories of lost loved ones.
Top Posts & Pages
- Michigan affirmative action could haunt white minority in decades
- Drug ring busted in "top" Philly schools
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14