The “Rising Above” healing service took place Sept. 11 in IPFW Alumni Plaza on campus. The service was one of a number of events the university scheduled during Suicide Prevention Week, Sept. 9 through Sept. 13. The service also included a balloon release to honor memories of lost loved ones.
Top Posts & Pages
- Desperation grows among youth for jobs, land in Zimbabwe
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father - NY Daily News
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Mayor Henry announces projects for record year of over $20 million in infrastructure enhancements