By the Rev. Lakeya Stewart “But… I don’t want to be a doormat!” This is the phrase many women and some men use when asked about their feelings concerning submission in a marriage. The word “submission” by itself often causes people to cringe. It is often mistakenly seen as a sign of weakness. Why does […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive