An analysis of the recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman report concluded that private student loans (PSLs) are a risky and high-cost method to pay for a college education. PSLs comprised seven percent of student loans taken out last year and are 15 percent of the nation’s total outstanding student loan debt.
Top Posts & Pages
- List of political candidates on the Allen County ballot of the Indiana May Primary Election
- Spotlight on Pastor Luther Whitfield of New Covenant Worship Center
- Will the feds strip Prince’s hard-earned fortune
- Peggy Woodford Forbes: Wall St. history maker
- Ballot for the 2015 Fort Wayne/Allen County Primary Election