An analysis of the recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman report concluded that private student loans (PSLs) are a risky and high-cost method to pay for a college education. PSLs comprised seven percent of student loans taken out last year and are 15 percent of the nation’s total outstanding student loan debt.
Top Posts & Pages
- Renowned poet, writer, genealogist Gladys Ophelia Mitchell Wilson crosses over
- Spotlight on Renaissance Pointe YMCA Second Annual Block Party
- Grease your knees, walk with ease
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings
- Hoosier gubernatorial candidate Rex Bell questions new vaping law