An analysis of the recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman report concluded that private student loans (PSLs) are a risky and high-cost method to pay for a college education. PSLs comprised seven percent of student loans taken out last year and are 15 percent of the nation’s total outstanding student loan debt.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- African/African-American Historical Museum part of ‘Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown’ event
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies