The recent NLRB ruling indicating that college athletes should have the right to unionize makes sense. It’s time to end the hypocrisy and admit that college athletes are first and foremost money-making employees for these schools. They help pay huge salaries of a number of college officials as well as finance many school program. In […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption