(GIN)—South Africa will restart the claims process that provides compensation to black families who were illegally removed from their land during white rule. The window for those claims had been shut 16 years ago. In a published statement, President Jacob Zuma assented to the Restitution of Land Rights Amendment Act, which among other things reopens […]
Top Posts & Pages
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Burkina Faso's army pick to fill ousted president's seat
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service