By Lee A. Daniels NNPA Columnist It all seems so familiar, doesn’t it? A black man, or woman, or child is murdered by a white person—and America’s criminal justice system compounds the tragedy. How deep is that particular well of American racial injustice now? How many names of innocents are on that list of sorrow? […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone