We aren’t taking sides in an ongoing trial but, frankly, that was the question that has long been on our mind. Wouldn’t most people concerned about an intruder first try to establish where their loved ones were in the house—especially a person who should have been sleeping right next to you? In fairness, in any […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace