(GIN)—Union officials at a national bargaining conference in Pretoria had troubling news for workers hoping to get better pay and working conditions in the coming year. “We cannot lie forever,” said Andrew Chirwa of the National Union of Metalworkers (Numsa). “In 1994 we said South Africa will be a better place to live and unemployment […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace