Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was scheduled to receive the prestigious Gandhi Peace Prize last week, despite a global campaign by free speech advocates protesting the jailing of noted newsman and managing editor, Rodney Sieh.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense