Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was scheduled to receive the prestigious Gandhi Peace Prize last week, despite a global campaign by free speech advocates protesting the jailing of noted newsman and managing editor, Rodney Sieh.
Top Posts & Pages
- Desperation grows among youth for jobs, land in Zimbabwe
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father - NY Daily News
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Mayor Henry announces projects for record year of over $20 million in infrastructure enhancements