Shelby County, Ala. is suing the Justice Department because they think that Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (and its reauthorization in 1982 and 2006) is unfair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Heart City Health among tops in serving low-income families