Shelby County, Ala. is suing the Justice Department because they think that Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (and its reauthorization in 1982 and 2006) is unfair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- Tires burn in streets of Kinshasa over election delay
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’