If the idea of Boko Haram’s actions is to gain sympathy for a cause around the world, they appear to be failing miserably. Again, how the kidnapping of children ever could be considered an act of political consciousness is far beyond our understanding. If reports of their actions and their boasts of responsibility are true, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities