Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Desperation grows among youth for jobs, land in Zimbabwe
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father - NY Daily News
- Mayor Henry announces projects for record year of over $20 million in infrastructure enhancements
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March