Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense