Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26