Shelby County, Ala. is suing the Justice Department because they think that Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (and its reauthorization in 1982 and 2006) is unfair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- With more than 1,000 infected, can Ebola virus be stopped?
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Red yeast rice is nice to your blood vessels
- It Is Well With My Soul invites you to observe National Minority Donor Awareness Month