Shelby County, Ala. is suing the Justice Department because they think that Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (and its reauthorization in 1982 and 2006) is unfair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- ‘If I dated black girls…’
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers