The Rev. T. J. Jemison, a longtime Louisiana pastor, pioneering civil rights leader and founder of one of the nation’s met effective faith-based civil rights organizations, has died. He was 95.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Dr. Jeremiah Wright: Christians should work together, uplift black community
- Girl Summit to take up Ethiopian ‘maid trade,’ child brides
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance