We wonder if the “Founding Fathers,” in their quest to guarantee free speech and religious freedom, had ever envisioned the types of tests that have come about today. Previously, we have talked about some who love to flaunt and not just exercise rights. We also acknowledge, however, that if the nation and it’s citizens are […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone