By Dwight Brown NNPA Film Critic At the end of ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes,’ the 2011 version of the classic 1968 ape movie, you were left with a haunting sense that humans had gone off their rockers and apes, the aggrieved, seemed saner. The premise for ‘Dawn of the Planet of the […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition