During what he called one of his “favorite events every year,” President Obama presented 16 outstanding individuals, including four African Americans, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor.
Top Posts & Pages
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon