There’s not a lot of music released these days that I find inspirational enough to talk about. But, one incredible new exception came into view on Valentines Day. Gregory Porter gifted Be Good, his most recent release, and it is that and “all that,” and more.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex