(GIN)—South Africa will restart the claims process that provides compensation to black families who were illegally removed from their land during white rule. The window for those claims had been shut 16 years ago. In a published statement, President Jacob Zuma assented to the Restitution of Land Rights Amendment Act, which among other things reopens […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone