By George E. Curry—But more than any other famous “hilarious black neighbor” Internet sensation, the coverage of Ramsey—and his criminal past—raises serious questions about how we treat a hero with a troubled past and, yes, how blacks and whites look at the same event through different prisms of race.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets