With a current buying power of $1 trillion that is forecasted to reach $1.3 trillion dollars by the year 2017, the importance of connecting with African American consumers is more important than ever.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- African/African-American Historical Museum part of ‘Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown’ event
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies