With a current buying power of $1 trillion that is forecasted to reach $1.3 trillion dollars by the year 2017, the importance of connecting with African American consumers is more important than ever.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination