In a move that has implications for blacks throughout the U.S., more than a dozen Caribbean nations have banded together to urge European countries, which profited from the transatlantic slave trade, to begin serious discussions about reparations.
Top Posts & Pages
- James Redmond—top notch professional photographer
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Local photographer, activist James Redmond turns eye on NC’s Moral Mondays
- Picnic Perspectives: Interview with James Redmond
- Community initiative recommendation from ‘War on Willie Lynch Community Forum’