In a move that has implications for blacks throughout the U.S., more than a dozen Caribbean nations have banded together to urge European countries, which profited from the transatlantic slave trade, to begin serious discussions about reparations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it